Tuesday, 4 October 2011

25 before 25.....

Update time for the 25 before 25 list....


1) Cook one new recipe each week
Doing well so far!
2) Buy a proper camera, and take an interesting photo each week

Need...more...money... 
3) Pass my driving test

Yes! At last!
4) Keep a memory jar faithfully
Not very faithful I'm afraid. Could do better.
5) Do an audit

YES.
6) Go cycling/camping in the Lake District
7) Visit Edinburgh.
8) And eat a deep-fried Mars bar.
9) *secret*
10) *secret* 

It took me ages to remember what these two were. Serves me right for being so secretive. Like when I put something in such a safe place that I can't find it again..
11) Be totally vegetarian for a week
12) Be totally vegan for a week

damn. I forgot about those two
13) Set aside 1 hr at the weekend for myself, just for contemplation
14) Do yoga once a week

Ha!
15) Buy a new bike.

In the process of doing....
16) Cook a proper English roast
17) Make puff pastry by hand
18) Actually do NaNoWriMo
19) Finish Michel's French course
20) Ice and decorate a cake....properly
21) Visit the Edinburgh Fringe
22) Read a new book every month (and stop re-reading books)

So far....not so bad.
23) *secret*!!!!
24) Use Ruth's sewing machine to make something I will wear (and wear it with pride!)

I have used it to hem a pair of trousers......
25) Learn to dance swing

And I have been to a swing lesson....I just didn't like it very much. 


Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment