But. It is a surprisingly addictive song.
So I'm BACK (back for good, back for gooooood) in the UK after a grueling series of films amidst a grueling series of flights, and a lot, a lot of carbs. I've visited an M&S Simply Food and I've been back to Oxford and I've entered a Boots so everything is truly awesome. And it's summer! Granted it was 17 degrees the day I landed and it had been 18 degrees in Gisborne the day I left, but what's a degree or two between friends?
So my plan for the next few days is WEDMIN, but also HOUSEMIN and CARMIN and LIFEMIN in general, so I may not update much (hahaha! big changes for all of you!). Also, what is with the Oxford property market? SERIOUSLY. I don't remember it being this bad. One guy raced us back to the estate agents to try and sign the lease before us and he pipped us to the post. All very anxiety inducing. Also, expensive. Also, everything is miniature. I'm not sure the Kiwis would survive in such a confined environment.
On the plus side, thatched roofs and buses that go everywhere. And fruit pastilles.
I leave you with a picture of the gang at the bach, at mid-winter Christmas.
I promise I'll tell you all about it once the wedmin is done.
LOVE
Connie

No comments:
Post a Comment