Tuesday, 27 March 2012

A walk in the woods

So yesterday I went to Maria and James' wedding.

This is not a picture of that event. 

Yesterday was also my 25th birthday. I am a quarter of a century old! That makes me incredibly wise.

 

This is also not a picture of that event. 


This is a picture of the time we took a walk in the woods



When I set my aperture to Wide, and my sense of composition to Cheesy.


And set my shooting mode to multiple shots, so that Tim could appear to levitate a rock in front of his face.

He's so talented.


I don't know what he is doing here, but I thought I'd share it with you. Some kind of upright tree CPR?


We had a beautiful walk in the woods, and a very peaceful time. I also had a wonderful birthday, and James and Maria's wedding was absolutely pitch perfect, but that's a blog post for another time. I.e. when my memory card decides to start working again.

In the meantime, enjoy some more trees.

I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment