Have I really not updated through the whole of July and half of August?
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
Friends, Romans, countrymen.
Sorry.
It's been mad busy over here.
And it's not over yet.
In the interests of speed, succincity (is that a word?), and the usual, I am going to precis the last month in a list, and, when I have more time and leisure, go back and fill in the blanks.
I am aware that the more I leave this, the more unlikely blank filling becomes, but it's all been a bi hectic, really.
1) We are leaving New Zealand in 7 days. 7 days!
2) We're not sure if we're coming back
3) That's because our jobs next year are still not settled
4) This could take up a whole post by itself - suffice it to say, WHO KNOWS what's going on at the moment. I certainly don't.
5) Future! Uncertainty!
6) Ghana. I'm going to Ghana. I'm doing some fundraising for Unite for Sight.
7) Let's plug this a bit more - for those who have already donated, thank you so much. For those who haven't, here's a momentary winning hopeful smile.
8) Go on, you know you want to.
9) And then we are possibly going to Uganda to do some more volunteering.
10) I am taking my FRCOphth in October. You can imagine how I feel about that.
11) I am visiting China next week. Next week! We have still not really planned half of our holiday. This is an issue.
12) I've probably done too much skiing.
13) Nick and Jess visited. That was beautiful.
14) I don't have time to go into all that.
15) Only one week left of GP! Thank goodness.
16) We went on a 2 week holiday around the South Island. We saw whales again. And dolphins. And ate lots of french food.
17) It was blissful.
18) I don't have time to go into all that.
19) Everyone has left NZ except us!
18) Minor exaggeration.
21) But i don't really have time to go into all that.
22) in conclusion: everything is confusing. Nothing is certain. As soon as I know something and actually have time to update you on it, I will let you know.
23) I clearly can't number lists correctly.
No comments:
Post a Comment