Also, I have just spent the last hour reading whitnall's tubercle and the lamina papyracea and the roof of the orbit.
Here is a passage from the book I am reading.
The orbit
a. is separated from the ethmoidal air cells by the lamina papyrecia
b. is connected to the pterygopalatine fossa by the inferior orbital foramen
c. is in communication with the middle cranial fossa via the superior orbital fissure
d. lies superior to the maxillary sinus
e. is connected to the middle meatus via the nasolacrimal duct
I couldn't stop my eyes from glazing over as I got to c, every time I read it. It reminded me so strongly of this scene in Godard's Le Weekend I insist you watch it now. Pray start from 4.08 for the relevant part. Does anyone know the answers?? Oh, Emily. People who ask these things come to a bad end. :-(
How can I only be on page 3????
OMG just caught up on your blog- Ultimate Abs workout was awful! Although I have discovered worse: BLOGILATES. Imagine Ultimate Abs, but with a small, perky, Chinese girl!
ReplyDeleteAlso the day after I went surfing my abs were so sore I spent the day lying on the beach. All this to say I AM SO JEALOUS!! It's freezing over here, and to top it all off the weather forecast for the week is rain. :(
Ching
xxx